Cowlitz County Mosquito Control District Board Meeting
Tuesday October 13th at 6:00 pm
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the October 13th board meeting will be held virtually via Zoom. To participate via phone or the Zoom App follow the information below. You can join the meeting no more than 15 minutes before the 6pm start time.
Dial: +1 253 215 8782
Meeting ID: 398 917 8983
1. Download, Install and Open Zoom App
2. Click “Join a Meeting”
3. Enter Meeting ID: 398 917 8983
4. Enter Passcode: cX3BRX
The meeting will proceed per the Agenda which is shown on the website. Public comment may be submitted prior to and during the meeting by email or phone. Request of any documents relevant to the meeting must be made at least 2 working days before the meeting. Please contact Trevor Schneider, District Manager at email@example.com or via phone at 360-430-2209
Cowlitz County Mosquito Control District
Meeting Date: Tuesday, October 13, 2020
6:00 p.m.— Virtual Meeting and Public Hearing on 2021 Budget to be held on Zoom
1. Call to order
2. Roll call
3. Changes & Additions to Agenda, if any.
4. Approval of Minutes—September 8, 2020.
5. Public Hearing on Assessment Rate for 2021
6. Resolution 2020-06—Classification of Property
7. Resolution 2020-07—Adopting the Final Budget for 2021 and Setting the Final Base Assessment Rate
8. Approval of Vouchers: August 31 – October 13, 2020
9. OLD BUSINESS
Resolution 2020-03—Amending Exhibit A of Resolution 2019-02 by modifying certain pay rates and creating the position of Field Supervisor and setting the pay rate therefor.
10. Election of Officers for 2021
11. Resolution 2020-08—Resolution Amending Resolution 2019-03 Which Adopted a New Version of the District’s Policy and Procedures Handbook by Amending Page 2 of said Handbook “Hours Worked Each Month.”
12. Report from Trevor Schneider, Program Manager
13. Resolution 2020-08—Meeting Dates 2021